Innovation Value Institute IT-CMF Certified Training Standard Terms and Conditions
Booking & Payment
No bookings can be confirmed until the training dates are confirmed by the Education Manager at the Innovation Value Institute.
- Please contact the Innovation Value Institute (IVI@nuim.ie) to book seats on any of IVI’s training courses. Bookings can be made using a Purchase Order / Invoicing system or by credit card.
- All Invoices are issued and payable 60 days after the course; payments by credit card (VISA or MasterCard: we do not accept American Express) are also accepted 2 weeks previous to the course, or by the payment date stated on the invoice.
- When booking and confirming seats on a Public IVI training event, the names of all participants must be submitted to the Innovation Value Institute as part of the booking process.
- When booking and confirming an IVI Member or Private training event, the names of all participants must be received by the Innovation Value Institute one working day prior to the start of the class.
All cancellation notifications must be received in writing or via email.
The designated periods for cancellation are dependent on the type of course or service as follows:
- Scheduled Public Course: Up to 14 days prior to the start of the course.
- Non-member Private Course: Up to 30 days prior to the start of the course. Where a group of suchcourses have been booked, 30 days prior to the start of the course shall mean the start of the first course
of the group of courses, and not the individual start dates of courses within the group of courses.
- IVI Member Course or IVI Member attending a Scheduled Public Course: 7 days prior to the start of thecourse.
- All Member & Non-Member Client-Site Courses: Up to 30 days prior to the start of the course. Where agroup of such courses have been booked, 30 days prior to the start of the course shall mean the start of the first course of the group of courses, and not the individual start dates of courses within the group.
In the event of a cancellation, the following refunds will apply .
- Notice received within the designated period: 50% refund
- Notice received outside the designated period: full refund
- In the event of a cancellation, where payment has not been received, the amount outstanding as per theabove terms and conditions will be due.
- All fees owing must be paid before a participant or organisation can take part in any other course
Note: There is a 4% handling charge on refunds of Credit Card payments; there is no refund handling charge for payments using Laser, Cheque or Wire Transfer.
Notification of any transfer must be made in writing or via email and received by Innovation Value Institute within the designated period.
In the event of a participant transferring a booking within the designated period, the following charges will apply:
- The first transfer will be made free of charge.
- The second transfer will be charged at €75.00, which must be paid prior to attendance.
- Subsequent transfers will be treated as cancellation and the full course fee will remain payable.
- Transfers made outside the designated period will be treated as cancellations.
All participants must arrive at the designated training venue 30 minutes prior to the class start time to allow for registration. If participants are more than 15 minutes late for the start of the class, their place may be reallocated. Any anticipated tardiness should be notified via email to IVI@nuim.ie.
Innovation Value Institute reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any courses. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
During the terms of this Agreement and for one year thereafter, participants agree not, either directly or indirectly, to entice or solicit any employee, consultant or trainer for any purpose whatsoever, whether for the trainer or client’s mutual benefit, or the benefit of a third-party. The parties agree and acknowledge that the purpose of this restriction is to protect and safeguard either company’s integrity and confidential information.
The course order signatory books a course on their own individual account, or is an authorised signatory of an organisation booking a course. In all cases the signature given will form a legally binding agreement with Innovation Value Institute.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Phone: +353 1 708 6931
Fax: +353 1 708 6916
Innovation Value Institute | Maynooth University |Maynooth | Co. Kildare | Ireland