IT-CMF Assessor Essentials Summary
“Overall very comprehensive course that provided all the necessary info & exercises to allow practitioners to plan/conduct & report assessment finding. Feel confident that I can have the toolkit skill necessary to conduct an assessment. Very excited to add to my arsenal of assessment skills”
IT-CMF Assessor Essentials course participant
Duration: 2 Days
Date: 12-13 March 2014, BNY Mellon, 101 Barclay Street Conference Center, New York City, NY
Cost: $6,000 Early Bird rate until 1 March 2014†
The course is designed to enable participants to conduct IT-CMF assessments independently. It is an accelerated path to competency for IT-CMF Associate certified individuals, who have demonstrated an understanding of IT Capability Maturity Framework core concepts and associated processes, models, and activities; this is a pre-requisite for those who wish to develop the knowledge and skills required to conduct IT-CMF Assessments, and to qualify as IT-CMF Professionals.
†Cost: All listed prices are Early Bird rates; the regular IT-CMF Assessor Essentials course fee is $6800 per participant. IVI Member discounts do not apply to Early Bird pricing.
This IT-CMF Assessor Essentials course is rated as a Tier 3 certified training program on the Innovation Value Institute’s IT-CMF 5-Tier Education Model.
There are two components of this course:
1. Instructor-led classroom-based component.
The classroom program is designed to transfer the knowledge, skills, and aptitudes required to conduct IT-CMF Assessments. The classroom program enables participants to:
- Expand their understanding of the IT-CMF assessment process
- Learn and demonstrate IT-CMF assessment knowledge and skills
- Understand how IT-CMF Assessments are applied in different assessment contexts
- Explain how IT-CMF Assessments can be effectively applied to determine the capability maturity of organizations and how IT-CMF can meet their IT capability maturity enhancement needs
- Conduct any of the different types of IT-CMF assessments
- Provide preparation details for the experiential component of the IT-CMF Assessment Evaluation process
At the end of the classroom program, participants will be able to:
- Describe the IT-CMF assessment process
- Manage an IT-CMF assessment
- Operate IT-CMF assessment applications and tools
- Perform IT-CMF assessment data analysis
- Interpret IT-CMF assessment data
- Identify practices to increase capability maturity
- Prepare IT-CMF assessment reports
- Present an IT-CMF assessment report, showing relevant survey data
- Present conclusions based upon the evidence of the assessment
2. IT-CMF Assessment practicum.
The candidate conducts an IT-CMF Assessment, continuously evaluated by an IVI-Approved Evaluator. By default, the classroom component of the IT-CMF Assessor Essentials program uses worked examples from Benefit Assessment & Realisation (BAR) and IT Leadership & Governance (ITG) Critical Capability assessments to support participants’ learning and development. At the conclusion of the IT-CMF Assessor Essentials program, candidates who demonstrate a sufficient level of competency in the IT-CMF Assessor Essentials curriculum learning objectives will be awarded the IT-CMF Professional certificate and will be qualified to independently conduct all IT-CMF Assessment types.
*If we do not attain the functional minimum number of participants, IVI will reschedule this course. In the event that IVI reschedules the training course, the options available to the participant are:
100% refund will be returned if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the participant’s schedule.
The participant can reschedule and attend a class in future at their convenience, at any location, on any date of scheduled training, at the original price.
The participant may delegate a replacement to participate. This should be communicated to IVI at least 3 days ahead of the event date.
View IVI Education’s training Terms & Conditions, and Cancellations Policy here.