Service Management Capability Assessment
Service management is well served with frameworks and standards such as ITIL® and ISO/IEC 20000 that inform and guides process definition very well.
However, the real need for C-Level executives is the ability to effectively assess and manage capability.
The Service Management Capability Assessment (SMCA) is a unique diagnostic tool that enables an organization’s leadership to target specific capability that require attention.
The SMCA results are in turn link to the IT Capability maturity Framework (IT-CMF™).
This will give the organization a clear view of the maturity profiles of their critical capabilities, and provide the necessary guidance on how to improve critical IT related capabilities in order to deliver increased value of their IT in terms of organizational performance.
If IT service delivery and management is a key cost and capability within your organization the SMCA is a unique and cost effective diagnostic tool that:
- Focuses on the management of IT Service and operational capabilities
- Enables organizations to review total Service Management functions in the context of delivering business value
- Delivers a maturity based capability profile across all aspects of the organization’s Service Management
- Is based on the international standard, ISO/IEC 20000-1 and is integrated with ITIL®, enabling organizations to improve strategies with existing ‘adopt and adapt’ initiatives and processes
- Links directly to the IT Capability Maturity Framework (IT-CMF)
- Guides management to prioritize investment for business value
To take the assessment, please enter your email in the box below and click Submit. Please review our Terms and Conditions before taking the survey. By clicking the Submit button below, you consent to these.
Please input your email address and click submit
Within minutes you will receive a personalized link by email that will allow you to take the survey. Once you have completed the survey, you will receive your personalized report including recommendations.
About the Innovation Value Institute
The Innovation Value Institute (IVI) is a multidisciplinary research and education institute co-founded in 2006 by Maynooth University and Intel Corporation with the support of the Irish Government.
IVI’s mission is to research, develop and disseminate empirically proven and industry validated best practice frameworks through a unique open innovation and collaboration between leading academic and industry practitioners.