ReThink | ReDesign.A Maynooth University Business Support Initiative
Maynooth University has launched the ReThink | ReDesign programme, a business support initiative aiming to address critical business issues facing companies in the current challenging business environment, and help them achieve a sustainable and successful future. The programme is fully funded through the Enterprise Ireland Innovation Voucher scheme.
COVID-19 is a global disruptor that has fundamentally changed how business is done. This pressure, in addition to the looming risk of a no-deal Brexit is forcing the Companies to ReThink how they do business . These stresses have expedited companies need to Redesign their business model .
The Innovation Value Institute (IVI), Maynooth University’s technology and innovation research centre, is offering Rethink | Redesign, a hands-on support initiative to help Companies ideate new opportunities to ReThink, Redesign, adapt to survive or grow . The engagement comprises a case study infosession combined with a business model redesign and development workshop.
Format & Sequence
The aim of the programme is to equip you to reinvigorate your business model, adapting it to a rapidly changing commercial environment. Each company will receive a personalized hands-on engagement, designed to provide the knowledge and confidence adapt to meet current and future company needs. The programme begins with a Discovery Workshop, before moving through four improvement phases:
- Enable and Improve
- Why We Must Change: IVI researchers discuss how lessons learned from transformation can help reshape your company’s value proposition
- Mapping the Business Landscape: Redefining the role of your company; analysing business scenarios, options, and challenges
- Identifying Business Objectives for your company
- Overcoming challenges to achieve your objectives
- Explore opportunities: for sustainability and growth as we reboot the economy in 2021
Outcomes might include:
- new service innovation
- refining and improving your existing platforms
- moving your products and services online
- developing and implementing your business value proposition for the “new normal”
- taking advantage of digital to sustain and grow your market share
- using digital to manage your customer relations.
Good to know:
- Expert facilitation by IVI’s researchers and education team
- Duration: The programme will comprise 20 hours collaboration time, usually run in two-hour blocks over ten days. The programme typically runs over a four-week duration, though this can be adapted to suit individual company circumstances.
- Delivered online in order to comply with current Government Covid-19 health and safety guidelines
If you would like to learn more about the initiative or inquire about the opportunity to participate in it, simply complete the inquiry form below and a member of our team will get back to you.