Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation Richard Bruton TD recently opened the new €20.6 million Eolas building at Maynooth University. The state-of-the art facility will serve as a “research powerhouse” that will drive innovative teaching methods, foster collaboration with industry and deepen a culture of ‘spin-out’ companies, according to Maynooth University President, Professor Philip Nolan. Please visit the Maynooth University Events page for full details.
Subscribe to our blog
Get our expert views on IT value management straight to your inbox
- IVI’s 2017 Community Event May 4, 2017
- IVI sign contract with Japan’s IPA to leverage their iCD March 9, 2017
- Press Release December 14, 2016
- Protected: winter summit test November 4, 2016
- IVI Winter Summit 2016 September 2, 2016