Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation Richard Bruton TD recently opened the new €20.6 million Eolas building at Maynooth University. The state-of-the art facility will serve as a “research powerhouse” that will drive innovative teaching methods, foster collaboration with industry and deepen a culture of ‘spin-out’ companies, according to Maynooth University President, Professor Philip Nolan. Please visit the Maynooth University Events page for full details.
Subscribe to our blog
Get our expert views on IT value management straight to your inbox
- Connecting Capabilities and Skills December 6, 2017
- Knowledge management in the digital era: a balancing act November 6, 2017
- Getting better at doing stuff: how maturity frameworks can help November 1, 2017
- 3 key steps towards implementing an effective IT strategy August 3, 2017
- IVI’s 2017 Community Event May 4, 2017