Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation Richard Bruton TD recently opened the new €20.6 million Eolas building at Maynooth University. The state-of-the art facility will serve as a “research powerhouse” that will drive innovative teaching methods, foster collaboration with industry and deepen a culture of ‘spin-out’ companies, according to Maynooth University President, Professor Philip Nolan. Please visit the Maynooth University Events page for full details.
Subscribe to our blog
Get our expert views on IT value management straight to your inbox
- Are you a small to medium sized enterprise and need guidance on how to get value from digitization? March 23, 2018
- GDPR – Key steps to improve your data protection policy March 8, 2018
- Going Digital: Sourcing and Supplier Management March 6, 2018
- Press Release: New Iteration of IVI’s Capability Maturity Framework Unveiled January 31, 2018
- Connecting Capabilities and Skills December 6, 2017